- Does Y&C charge contract customers for after hour service calls?
- What are Yost and Campbell payment options?
- Does Y&C require a deposit?
- What do you do to protect my home during work?
- Should I have a service contact with Yost & Campbell?
Air Conditioning FAQs
- What is Puron?
- Can I change my outdoor AC unit to Puron without changing my indoor freon evaporator coil?
- What is SEER?
- How much will a new 13 SEER A/C save me over my current 8 SEER unit?
- Do you remove old AC and dispose of it properly?
- How much money will a 90% efficient furnace save over my 65% rated one?
No! While some of competitors charge a “after hours” service charge even if you have a contract, Yost & Campbell does not charge contract customers for service calls Saturday, Sunday or in the evening.
We accept cash, check, MasterCard and Visa or we can arrange financing.
Yes. We custom purchase the equipment before we start your project. Your deposit shows that your commitment is just as strong as ours. Once we order equipment there is a re-stocking fee that is charged if we return it.
We have plastic sheeting on every truck and leave your place as clean as it was when we arrived.
We treat your home and business with respect, as if it were our own!
Absolutely! You wouldn’t run your car for years without oil changes or inspections. Your heating and cooling systems regular service for a long, reliable life.
Puron is an environmentally friendly refrigerant.
No. The two pieces of equipment use different refrigerant and the two refrigerants do not mix. It would cause your new compressor to fail prematurely.
SEER is an abbreviation for season energy efficiency rating and is a measure of how efficient a unit operates. A 13 SEER product for example would be more efficient than a 10 SEER unit.
Typically most of the older units we replace have ratings of 8-10 SEER, so you could expect savings in the 30-40% range on your cooling bill.
Yes, we remove all old equipment and recover any refrigerant according to EPA guidelines.
Typically, most older furnaces from have an efficiency rating of 65% or less so your energy savings could be 25% or more depending on your usage and with the installation of high efficiency equipment.